USCISHandbook.org is not affiliated with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), is not affiliated with the United States government, and is not affiliated with any other local, state or national government agency or department.
The USCIS Handbook is a website written by a great group of folks who are passionate about teaching others about immigration, immigration reform, and helping learn how to navigate the byzantine system that the US Citizenship and Immigration Services has in place for people who want to immigrate to the United States.
The writers of USCIS Handbook work hard to update you on the latest information about the USCIS and immigration reform and how this may affect you and your life.
We work hard to bring you information and news that will help you in your dealings with the USCIS.
The USCIS Handbook Difference
USCIS Handbook works hard to be the best site about immigration and the USCIS on the net for many reasons:
1. We care about our readers. We read your comments and feedback and work hard to reply and continue to improve USCIS Handbook.
2. We care about immigration and immigration reform.
3. We’ve been there before. Researching reputable information about immigration and the USCIS procedures and having a hard time finding it, so we created this website.
4. USCIS Handbook is continually updated with the latest news about USCIS, immigration and immigration reform.
5. USCIS Handbook is free. You can read USCIS Handbook at no charge.
Get In Touch With USCIS Handbook
For complete contact information, go to our contact page: USCIS Handbook Contact Page
You can always reach the USCIS Handbook admin by sending an email to: email@example.com .